Getting an UT Austin MSBA interview invite is a big deal since it is one of the best Business Analytics programs in USA. Here are the questions you need to prepare for it.
As per one of our students who appeared for the interview and later attended this fantastic program-
The interview was mainly behavioral and the questions were mostly repeated. Since my interview was quite late, I had connected with many people and prepared a comprehensive set of questions. No question was asked beyond these.
UT Austin MSBA Interview questions
- Why Analytics?
- Why UTA?
- Long and short term career goals.
- Where do you see analytics in 3-5 years and how do you think you would contribute to it?
- Tell me about a project or an experience or something of that sort which you built from scratch, or something you really contributed to.
- Where did you hear about this program?
- An incidence from your life that changed you as an individual/ something that you are really proud of.
- Is there anything more that you feel that the admissions committee should know about you?
- Where do you want to work after graduation and why? US or India?
- Your knowledge on programming languages and statistics?
- Which company /domain in analytics do you wish to work for?
- Any questions for me?
- What are the other programs that you have applied to? Why will you choose UTA over others?
- Describe your work experience.
The interviewer had my CV open in front of her. So she asked a few questions around my work experience, projects and other activities that I had mentioned.
Among the MSBA programs, UT Austin interview is comparatively less technical than University of San Francisco etc.
For such discussions, join our FB group – MS Internships and Jobs (only for grads)
And, if you are looking to crack a top program in Business Analytics, MIS or Data Science, come work with us.