Use our online career counseling services to help you find your happy dream careers 🙂
75% of the engineers are not prepared for the tough job market. On top of that, there are so many courses available online and offline, adding to the confusion. We help you sift through the noise, understand what kind of person you are and what career would make you happy and fulfilled. Because that is what it is all about, isn’t it?
Scholar Strategy Online Career Counseling
We believe that a little introspection can help you save money, precious time and energy. So, we have a simple career QnA package where we can advise you whether you should invest in further education, and what kind of education. We are honest in telling you that a degree will not help you and what should you do instead.
This package is for you if you fall into any of the categories below:
- I’m a college grad not sure whether to go for MS in USA, MBA or take a job
- I work fulltime but am feeling stuck in my current job and considering MBA (or another course)
- I’m a professional not enjoying my current work and wondering what my options are
We believe that higher study is only effective when done in right spirit. If you approach us during your decision-making process, we can help you make the right choice – sometimes, it means not applying for Master’s but switch careers.
Don’t worry, we will accept your query ONLY if we feel we can help you.
How does it work?
- We make you fill out a questionnaire about what you want to do, what kind of work you enjoy doing etc.
- Then you will have a 45 min call (with Nistha) in which she will understand your profile and dilemma fully. We will then create a workplan for you and give you two things to work on in the following week. These will be introspective tasks or finding out about a relevant area (just like she told you to find out about MEM).
- You will finish working on the activities suggested to you and then Nistha will do a final 30 min completion call with you to tie the loose ends and make sure you have a clarity going forward.
Email us with a subject line: ‘interested in career counseling’ and we will send you the questionnaire.