Take one step closer to your dream career abroad with Scholar Strategy Internship and Job Coaching
(average salaries of 100,000+ USD)
Switching from IT to Product Management became doable with Scholar Strategy’s masterclass. If one closely follows the step by step guidance, it is absolutely feasible to land a great opportunity.Priyasha (Product Manager, Salesforce)
also known as
‘How to find your Dream Jobs in times of Recession’ Masterclass
Getting into your choice of College or Grad/Business School is only the beginning. Most of the students do not realize how quickly time goes by and before they know, the career fairs start and they are completely unprepared for it.
While most counselors focus on getting you admitted anywhere for now, we at Scholar Strategy look for your long term growth and career satisfaction. Therefore, we introduced a unique masterclass on how to ace the recruiting process in Grad School and colleges.
We designed a program crafted to help you prepare months in advance so that you can land your dream internship and fulltime job abroad.
This package is for you if you fall into any of the categories below:
- You are heading for an MS/MBA/MIS or any Master’s level professional program within next 6 months
- You are in first year of your Master’s program or 3rd year of your Bachelor’s program in USA, Canada or Europe
This was one of the most informative sessions which will surely put the attendees at advantage. The fact that it presented a generic roadmap and to-do list for students before and after entering the United States, it helps students to think about career prospects, job listings, courses to register for, documents to prepare etc. with a planned schedule. Oftentimes, students say that they wished they had started planning about job/internships, networking and registering for right courses early, And this session addressed all issues with detailed information, thus making us realize to start working on those things at the earliestRaghav (Duke MEM, CNN)
Our candidates have gone on to work for world’s most coveted companies, receiving annual salaries of 100,000+ USD
I bagged a summer internship at Chan-Zuckerberg initiative in Bay Area. Internship process went smoothly for me and I applied to only 30 places. It was all because of your guidance that this was so easy for me. Thank you so much!Ajita Shukla (see how she got her internship)
Nistha is amazing, she inspired me a lot to grow professionally and has taught and brought into practice some amazing insights on networking and profile management.Kashish Pahwa, heading to CMU MS SE 2020
Insightful, informative, practical would be right words to describe this ‘Masterclass.’ All I can say is that I am better prepared to tackle any job interview and the job hunt would be a lot easier by following the tips discussed in these sessions. It was really worth spending money and my time.Aditya Saxena, heading Fall 2020
Internship Masterclass Program Fee
12999 only due to Coronavirus disruptions. Fill the form below to avail the discounted offer.
Next batch starts in first week of June, 2020. Submit the form below to get alerted when the enrollment starts.
Whats included in the price?
- How to look for scholarships in college or grad school
- How to build effective resume and LinkedIn profiles
- How to prepare for internship and fulltime job hunt
- How to do actual job hunt
The program includes 4 weekly teleclasses (1.5 hours each) that will cover all the above.
Since everyone will be applying to different jobs, we will not cover technical interviews but we will tell you how to plan for those.
- Behavioral interview preparation which is common for all job applications
- Access to exclusive private community where you can pair up with other fellows for interview practice etc
- Help with job referrals
- Introductions to our alums who may be relevant in your job hunt
If you cannot see the enrollment form on right, click here
How to join?
Fill the form above to express your interest in our next batch. We will invite you to pay and enroll if your profile meets our requirement.
Don’t worry, we will accept you ONLY if we feel we can help you.
Who should join it?
We cover the following topics
- How to decide on primary and secondary roles
- How to find companies for applying
- How to create winning resume and LinkedIn profiles keeping in mind ATS resume filters
- How to target companies with effective cover letters (all the more relevant for techno management roles)
- How to use on-campus and off-campus job hunt
- How to network effectively and get job referrals
- How to prepare for behavioral interviews and do well at any interview (all the more relevant for techno management roles)
Overall, the course will tell you how to spend your next few weeks in targeted job preparation so that you can job hunt more effectively. This had been designed especially for people who are heading in coming Fall. Given the coronavirus situation, we have opened it for current Grad Students as well.
The course has been refined over last 4 years and contains strategies for recession based job search that Nistha herself used in her MBA days at NYU. She got 2 fulltime offers in her first year itself and hence, dropped out.
Most of the above topics are relevant to people irrespective of location and industry.
We think that the mindset to find jobs in a tough economy is very different from those in normal times. We are heading into a GLOBAL RECESSION. Recessions can be good because they weed out average people and only the fittest survive. Nistha thrived when 2008 meltdown happened and she wants you to do the same through this course.
Resume and LinkedIn Review
It’s tough to fit your entire career on a single sheet of paper or social network profile. We know all the resume and LinkedIn profile tips to help you get hired faster. We offer two kinds of services:
Professional review and edits of one resume
₹ 2499 only
- Well written resume bio that will set you apart
- Accurate and result-oriented job descriptions
- Correct grammar and syntax
- ATS keywords that pass any software scanning (x2 chances of success)
- Bonus – persuasive and benefit oriented cover letter
Professional review of LinkedIn with ATS keywords optimization suggestions
₹ 3999 only
- All the above + fully optimised LinkedIn profile suggestions
How to order?
Please send an email to scholarstrategy[at]gmail[dot]com with a subject line – ‘Resume review required’.
In the email body, please mention the following:
- Objective for the review – are you looking for a job application or grad school (or any academic program) application?
- One paragraph on details of the above (target job or academic program)
- LinkedIn profile URL
- Whether you are looking for only the resume review or LinkedIn review or both
We will get back to you with further instructions IF we think we can help you. Rest assured, your data remains confidential and if your area is outside our expertise, we will inform you right away.