As per one of our students who appeared for the interview-
The interview was mainly behavioral and the questions were mostly repeated. Since my interview was quite late, I had connected with many people and prepared a comprehensive set of questions. No question was asked beyond these.
- Why Analytics?
- Why UTA?
- Long and short term career goals.
- Where do you see analytics in 3-5 years and how do you think you would contribute to it?
- Tell me about a project or an experience or something of that sort which you built from scratch, or something you really contributed to.
- Where did you hear about this program?
- An incidence from your life that changed you as an individual/ something that you are really proud of.
- Is there anything more that you feel that the admissions committee should know about you?
- Where do you want to work after graduation and why? US or India?
- Your knowledge on programming languages and statistics?
- Which company /domain in analytics do you wish to work for?
- Any questions for me?
- What are the other programs that you have applied to? Why will you choose UTA over others?
- Describe your work experience.
The interviewer had my CV open in front of her. So she asked a few questions around my work experience, projects and other activities that I had mentioned.
Among the MSBA programs, UT Austin interviews are comparatively less technical than University of San Francisco etc.
For such discussions, join our FB groups-